April 4, 2020 6:30 p.m.End:
April 4, 2020 7:15 p.m.Location: Charles W. Brown Planetarium
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Presented live by Dr. Ronald Kaitchuck.500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Intended Audience: All ages 10 and up
- Runtime: Approximately 40 minutes total
- Planetarium shows are free of charge. We appreciate your support to make this possible.
- No tickets or reservations are required for public planetarium shows, but plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-served basis. We do our best to open doors 30 minutes before show time.
- Food, drinks, gum or candy are not permitted in the planetarium.
- Children 17 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- Cellphones and any electronics that emit light must be turned off at the start of all programs. Please refrain from wearing light-up shoes to any planetarium programs.
- Please do not touch any of the planetarium equipment.
- The planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, at 2111 W. Riverside Ave., Muncie.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.