February 22, 2020 7:30 p.m.End:
February 22, 2020 9 p.m.Location: Sursa Performance Hall
School of Music
Andrew Crow and Kerry Glann
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Learn more about the Ball State University Choirs.
- Hallelujah from Christ on the Mount of Olives, Op. 85 - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Ubi caritas - Ola Gjeilo
- Set Me As a Seal - René Clausen
- Hark, I Hear the Harps Eternal - Early-American Hymn (arr. Alice Parker)
- The Blue Bird, Op. 119, No. 3 - Charles Villiers Stanford
- The Awakening - Joseph Martin
- How Can I Keep from Singing? - Quaker Hymn (arr. Daniel H. Graves)
- Achter Spruch: Die Welt ist deine See from Totentanz, Op. 12 - Hugo Distler
- I Sing the Body Electric from Celebrations, Op. 103 - Vincent Persichetti
- Fünfter Spruch: Dein Bester Freund from Totentanz, Op. 12 - Hugo Distler
- Pange lingua (phrygisch) - Anton Bruckner
- i thank you god - Lloyd Pfautsch
- Proud Music of the Storm - Jake Runestad
General Admission is $5. One free student ticket with ID in advance at Emens box office, or $5 at the door.
Tickets on sale through the Emens Auditorium box office. For ticket information, contact: Emens Auditorium at 765-285-1539 or 1-877-99-EMENS; Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
Parking is available in the McKinley Parking Garage (entrance on Ashland Avenue) located immediately south of Sursa Hall. This garage is free on weekends.
This concert will also be offered as a live webcast - visit the Concert Webcast Page for more information. Streaming begins approximately 15 minutes prior to scheduled concert start time.