March 25, 2020 6 p.m.End:
March 25, 2020Location: Alumni Center
- Cost is $30 per person.
- 6 p.m.
- Ball State Alumni Center, 2800 W. Bethel Ave.
- Reservations can be made by contacting the Office of the President at 765-285-5555 by March 18.
About the Event
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
2019-20 Indiana Women of Achievement Recipients
- Mrs. Jennifer Blackmer, Distinction in American Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Ms. Sandra Chapman, ’86, Distinction in Investigative Reporting that Generates Public Policy Change
- Ms. Kathleen DeLaney, Distinction in Legal Innovation and Litigation Success
- Dr. Eileen Danaher Hacker, Distinction in Oncology Nursing Research Resulting in the Improvement of Patient Quality of Life
- Ms. Jennifer Marsh, ’94, Distinction in Community Fundraising and Nonprofit Leadership
- Ms. Kelly Shrock, ’89, Distinction in Community Fundraising and Nonprofit Leadership
2019-20 Bernadette Perham Scholarship Recipients
- Melissa Evans,’18, Master’s Student, Biology
- Sally Kelley, Doctoral Student, Music
- Lydia Kotowski, Political Science and Health Policy
- Ajasha Long, Doctoral Student, Counseling Psychology
- Kalee Snorden, Biology
- Maggie Sutton, English